CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Second Ultrasound



I had my 9week 3day doctors appointment last week, and the doctor thought I would still be too early to hear the heartbeat on the doppler, so I just had a routine check-up when the doctor was ready to send me on my way. He asked if I had any questions or concerns, and the only one I had was that I was still feeling a little anxious about the baby being okay after having a previous miscarriage. Without hesitation he scheduled me for a "peace of mind" ultrasound the next week when Chris could also join me. Chris and I were very anxious on Tuesday (the day of the earthquake) to make sure that the baby was still doing well and growing strong. Right away our ultrasound tech found the baby, and this time it actually looked like a little human instead of just a little bean. It was so neat to continue to see the heartbeat, arms, fingers, and little legs. This ultrasound was taken at 10weeks 2days, and everything seems to be going GREAT! It's amazing how you can already start falling in love with someone you haven't even met yet. Chris and I just stare at the ultrasound in awe of what God has created!

8 comments:

Wade said...

Hi guys,
This is so cool. I did not know Anita was pregnant. Congratulations. I pray that all will be great throughout the pregancy and then throughout life.
Blessings to the three of you.
Lots of Love.
Wade

Winston Mendoza said...

Congratulations! He will also be a great quarterback of one of the CA. colleges or universities..GOD BLESS.. we will continue to pray for your good health.. Winston and Vera

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to be a grandmother!!!! I love you and pray for you and the baby who will be blessing our family very soon. May God watch over you always!!!

Love
Mom

Unknown said...

Congratulations! What great news! Nice due date too (our anniversary). We love you and will keep you in our prayers. I know the feelings you must be having, and I know how great it feels to see/hear the heartbeat each and every time! Hugs and kisses to you both!

Anonymous said...

whoa wait a minute!!! anita!!! i didn't know about the first pregnancy, which I am so, so sorry to hear about... and I didn't know about you being pregnant now!!! oh my gosh!!! congratulations to you and chris!!!! you guys will definitely be in my prayers! yay!!!

Sarah Hansen said...

Yeah I am so happy you decided to join the club now we have another friend to add. I can't get over that in a few months we are going to be mothers. At least we have this wonderful experience to go through together, as well as complain about :) We wish you all the best and can't believe how fast the little teddy bear is growing. Love IT already. Hope you are feeling better, don't forget to call me if you need anything. You both are in our thoughts and prayers.

Trisha said...

Anita! How are you? Jenny told me you were expecting! How exciting! I am so happy for you guys! :)
-Trisha

Abigail said...

i did not know manang Anita was pregnant! Congrats!! Keep on updating us, what are you wishing for? Girl or a boy?