CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 28, 2008

First Ultrasound


Our first ultrasound was on June 30, the day before we left on our 9 day trip to Florida for our friend's wedding. With our first pregnancy we had 3 ultrasounds, and never saw a baby, the hope with this ultrasound was that we would see a little baby and heartbeat. Chris and I were very nervous, but very optomisitc becasue I had been feeling very nauseous and tired over the past few weeks. I definitely felt different than in the first pregnancy.
As soon as the ultrasound tech zoomed in I immediately saw a little baby and a very fast heartbeat. Chris and I immediately smiled and wiped tears from our eyes. It was truly one of the neatest things I had ever seen in my life. My ultrasound dated me at 6weeks 1day, with a due date at Feb. 22nd 2009! We left feeling very blessed and ready to go on our trip to Florida with a small piece of relief. My doctor said the ultrasound looked great, and my miscarriage rate went down to less than 5% after seeing a strong heartbeat.

0 comments: