CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 28, 2008

3 Year Wedding Anniversary!


Our 3 year wedding Anniversary was on June 11th. Chris took me out to one of our favorite restaurants "Madre's" in Pasadena. I was already 2 days late and thought it was time to take a test. We went to our local CVS after dinner and picked out a couple of pregnancy tests. When we got home my suspicions had come true....we were PREGNANT!
After having a miscarriage in March, many emotions overtook us, but we were so thankful to be able to become pregnant again. The week before I had some suspicions because I was overwhelmingly tired, and I remember feeling that same tiredness, when I was pregnant the first time. Then I thought, it might just be in my head. We told my mom, dad, and brothers the next day on my moms birthday. We bought her a Happy Birthday grandma card, and she was shocked because a couple days prior I told her it was that time of the month...because I really wanted to suprise her if I was indeed pregnant!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Anita & Chris,

A great big congratulations to both of you for not only celebrating your 3rd anniversary, but in the joyous news of your pregnancy. It's so good to hear that all is going well this time around. God Bless You Both!

Much Love, The Hinkle Family
Margie, John, Kevin & Kyle

Wade said...

Hello Chris Anita and Baby,

What wonderful news. I look forward to getting update as this miracle unfolds.... Picked a name yet????

Blessings to the three of you.

Lots of Love
Wade, Liz, Kellen, and Kieron.