Wednesday, February 9, 2011
14 Week Mommy/Baby Update!
I just had my 14 week check up yesterday! The doc walked in and said "Congrats on making it to the 2nd trimester!" I am so excited to officially be in the next trimester, but even more anxious for the sickness to go away. This past week has been extra difficult with literally getting sick everyday, headaches and now sciatica pain. It makes it all worth it when we hear that little heartbeat and know that there really is a baby growing in there! My belly has also popped this week, so that is exciting and I swear I have already felt the baby moving around. Thanks for all the prayers, please keep them coming! XoXo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
glad to hear baby is doing well! can't wait until we know if 'baby' is a precious little girl! :o)
Post a Comment