CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Valentine lunch at Benihana after hearing our GREAT news!
Baby Rix #2 is a BOY!!!!

We are so excited that Luke is going to have a Lil Brother! There was absolutely no doubt about it...this lil guy is ALL BOY!!! The ultrasound tech asked me if I knew what we were having and I said..."No, but that sure looks like a little boy!" My mom and dad were also able to join us and even my mom could see from across the room that he was definitely a BOY! It was so awesome to find out on Valentine's Day, we will always remember this day. After the GREAT news my parents treated us to a celebratory lunch at Benihana...it was super YUM!!! For not eating much these days, I thoroughly enjoyed my lunch!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! It's always great to have another boy! (Not because I am One!)LOL!

Joy said...

Congratulations on another BOY! How exciting! Lucky you still get to be the princess of your household. Unlike me... I've be de-throned! haha
Congratulations Rix family!!

Tiffany Harper said...

Another boy!!! That is so awesome Anita! Congrats on your pregnancy. Babies are such an amazing gift from the Lord. Woooo Hooo!

Unknown said...

I Love You Hunny!

+Chris (Hubby)

Kay and Rob Stahler said...

Anita! I am so happy for you guys! Hope your feeling good!!!!