CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Big Brother

Luke's going to be a BIG BROTHER!!!

Baby Rix #2 @ 12 weeks

Baby Rix #2 @ 10 weeks

Baby Rix #2 @ 6 weeks
The ultrasound tech said the baby and yolk sac looks like a diamond ring

Chris and I are thrilled to "officially" announce that we are expecting Baby Rix #2. We are due August 8, 2011. Words cannot express how blessed we feel to be able to expand our family. I have been pretty sick with this one which is a totally different experience because with Luke I only had a little nausea here and there. With this pregnancy I am actually getting sick almost everyday. The difficult part is teaching, coaching and running after a toddler, so there isn't much rest time. : ) My hubby and mommy have been so awesome in helping me out. I couldn't do this without them!

Although Luke doesn't fully understand, we pray for the baby every night and Luke lifts up my shirt, kisses my tummy and then lays his hand there while we pray. It is the cutest thing and just melts my heart. He has such a sweet little heart, and I can't believe my baby is going to be a BIG brother!!!! After Chris and I had Luke, we wondered how we could love another baby as much as we love him. We can honestly say we are already falling in love with this little one and are so excited for Luke to have a sibling! Every baby is such a MIRACLE! Stay tuned for more Luke and Baby Rix #2 updates!!!

6 comments:

Trisha said...

Conratulations!!!! That is such exciting news! Sorry you've been sick though, hopefully you'll feel better soon!

the mangiafico family said...

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm so excited for baby rix #2 (which is a girl, i know it!!!) to arrive, healthy and ready to go! you and chris are truly blessed and what a wonderful blessing a baby is.

here's to a feel-better pregnancy!!
xoxo

Joy said...

Congrats again Anita! I hope I didn't spoil it from my last post (so sorry if I did)! That baby looks SO comfy in there just relaxin'! Super cute. Hope you feel better! xoxo

Deb said...

Congratulations guys!! Happy for you; Keep us posted :)

The Klovstad Family said...

Oh yay! Anita that is so exciting! Congrats! You and Chris are such great parents, and Luke of course is going to be a wonderful big brother! Praying for a healthy pregnancy and baby!

Andrea said...

So excited for you guys! I'm still thinking we're on team PINK this time!
Andrea