CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Neat Article About My Hubby!


Chris speaking to a group of athletes at the Rose Bowl


My favorite football pic of Chris...(look what's written on his wristband) : )

There was an awesome article written about Chris on Warchant. com. The website talks all about Florida State Athletics and sometimes does "Where are they now" type interviews with former players. Here is the link to Chris' article:
http://floridastate.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1175622

I'm so proud of the way Chris has used his football platform to enrich the lives of our youth!

4 comments:

Joy said...

That was a great article/interview with Chris! Thanks for sharing!
Hope to see you and that little bump soon!

Allison said...

Such a great article! I love what you said about him using his football talents to influence the youth!

Anonymous said...

Chris and Anita, Your blog is great, I like the articles. U Winston

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on baby # 2