


We hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July weekend! We had a great time with family and friends. Our hearts are filled with gratitude for those who have served and continue to serve our wonderful country. My grandpa was in Navy and he and my grandmother would have been married 64 years on the 4th of July. It was nice to share part of the day with my beautiful grandmother who I call "Amee."
Luke had a great time marching around with the flag. Yes, he is now walking EVERYWHERE. It took a little while but he definitely has the hang of it and now has mom and dad running after him!
3 comments:
Yay for Luke! I am so glad you had a wonderful weekend! Sean turned 1 on Sunday (July 4th!) and I just can't get over how big they get. And so fast too.
Luke is so adorable.
Luke is getting so big! I cant wait to see him when I move back to California...we will have to get together before I start school in August!
Chris and Anita-
Nice to see Luke standing tall on the 4th of July. Nice to see you both at UCLA. Nice camp, Chris.
Love,
Chris, Sr.
Post a Comment