Anita! I absolulty love your baby room! Its so cute! How exciting! I think your due date was yesterday! Good luck with everything! I am sure you will do great!!!! Kay Marie
Sending my congratulations from Ohio. You will receive so many blessings from little Luke. A babyis the best gift God can give anyone. Cherish him in all that he does. I just know you both will be gread parents and raise him in the way of the Lord. Sending love and hugs. Debbie Grey
3 comments:
Anita! I absolulty love your baby room! Its so cute! How exciting! I think your due date was yesterday! Good luck with everything! I am sure you will do great!!!!
Kay Marie
Sending my congratulations from Ohio. You will receive so many blessings from little Luke. A babyis the best gift God can give anyone. Cherish him in all that he does. I just know you both will be gread parents and raise him in the way of the Lord. Sending love and hugs. Debbie Grey
Oops, I should have done spell check first. Sorry. It is sent with love
Post a Comment