CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Luke Roman's Birthday!

Hello our dear family and friends! We just wanted to share with you that Luke's birthday will be Wednesday February 11th! Our little guy is still breech and my fluid levels are getting low so we will be having a C-section at 10 am on Wednesday. Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers during our pregnancy they have truly meant so much to us. Check back on our blog in the next couple of days for Baby Luke pictures!

5 comments:

Sarah W. said...

I am reading this as you are preparing for your C-section. How cool God brought me here to pray for you as you are birthing your son!

Congrats!!! I cannot wait to see his pictures!!!!!

Unknown said...

We are praying for all of you and can't wait to meet our little nephew Luke!! We love you all!

Eugene, Jen, Mason, Landon, and Christian

the mangiafico family said...

so glad all went well!!!! now, get home and post pics of the new little man...can't wait to see him!!!!! =)

xoxo
allison

Trisha said...

I hope all is well with you and Luke! I am so excited for you guys!

Kendal said...

Congratulations! Welcome baby Luke! Can't wait to see pictures of him :-)

God Bless your new little family!!