
Hello family and friends! Sorry it's taken so long to update, but recovering from a C-section and adjusting to mommy hood has me busier than I thought. I'm also doing my best to rest so I can recover as quickly as possible.
On Wednesday February 11th at 10:38 am our little boy Luke Roman was born. Luke's birthday was the most amazing experience Chris and I have ever shared together (besides our wedding day). So many emotions overtook us and we were instantly in love with our little Luke. We were blessed to have a long time family friend who is a nurse at St. Jude in the C-section with us and she was the first to hand over Luke to his daddy to introduce to me. After 9 long months it was unbelievable to finally meet the little person who was growing inside of me. I had to stay in the OR for about 15 minutes to finish being put together, while Chris and Luke headed to the recovery room to meet his grammi and papa (my parents) and have his first bath.
Having a C-section wasn't as bad as I had anticipated and I would definitely do it all over again to ensure a safe delivery for Luke. I have plenty of photos to post I just haven't' had time to upload them, so until I do here is Luke's first picture from the hospital. We are so in LOVE with this little boy and Chris and I have definitely fallen in LOVE with each other all over again during this amazing and life changing experience!




6 comments:
anita - he's adorable!!!!!!!!!! so happy for your new little family!!!! =)
Yeah I am so happy you posted pics of Luke, but I have to say he is more precious in person. I can't wait for him and Joshua to start their play dates :) Love to you all and let us know if you need anything, just call!
He is absolutely beautiful Anita! Congratulations to you and Chris both!!
He is absolutely adorable! Congratulations!!
So precious! Yay! I'm so excited for you guys. We cannot wait to meet him...hopefully sooner than later! Call us for anything :)
We love you niti, chree ree and little luke!
Wendy and Adrian :)
Oh my goodness! He is perfect!!! Congrats to you both!!!!
Post a Comment