CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Maternity Pics

Mommy & Daddy with Bobby @ 33 weeks
Already LOVED him so much!


So proud of Bobby's Big Brother Luke


LOVE my Hubby!


The Rix Fam just awaiting Bobby's arrival


I didn't have a chance to put these up right when I got them...but better late than never. We took these pics when I was 33 weeks along with Bobby. I also took pics when I was pregnant with Luke at the same time, so it was fun to compare my belly shots...they look almost identical! I will have to post them later. : ) One of my former students has taken up photography and graciously came to take our photos at a park right by our house. I wanted something casual and informal to just help us document this special time in our lives. Thanks Ziggy for some GREAT pics!

1 comments:

:corinne: said...

Great maternity pix Anita! Hope you all are doing well and your getting some rest *wink*