CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 28, 2011

USA Cheer/Song Nationals!



At the end of March my Pep Squad went to USA Cheer Nationals at the Anaheim Convention Center. I (and my coaches) stayed with them for 4 days and 3 nights!!! It was quite an adventure. The girls did GREAT and one of our routines made it to FINALS. It was tough being away from my boys but they came to visit and Luke as always was adored by my girls. My lil guy in my belly also felt the LOVE too as I could not pass one of my cheerleaders without them rubbing my belling and talking to him. They are so sweet to me and my family...I must add they ADORE Chris too! ; )


After Nationals we have had cheer pictures taken, our banquet and try outs for the 2011-2012 team. We are looking forward to our NEW team of 52 girls and 4 mascots...are we crazy...YES I think so!!! We had 93 applicants try out this year, which was a 1st for our school. My coaching staff and I are looking forward to a GREAT upcoming year!

1 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow! Congrats on the outcome of your new team!