CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 19, 2010

5 Year Anniversary

Picture taken at the Church we were married at in Dana Point

On June 11th Chris and I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary and Luke turned 16 months! June 10th was my last day of school for the summer and when I came home Chris told me to pack my bags (we were leaving a day early). We headed to Dana Point where we stayed in a beautiful beach house (courtesy of the Raines Family) for a couple of nights. Luke even came with us, we couldn't bear to leave him. : ) During the weekend we went by the Church we were married, had dinner at Cannon's (where our rehearsal dinner was) and even went by our 1st apartment in Newport Beach. Chris called it our weekend down memory lane. We had such a relaxing time, and feel so blessed to be more in love now than we were 5 years ago...God is so GOOD! When we came home Chris made this sweet video of our weekend.




2 comments:

the mangiafico family said...

happy 5 years, chris & anita! can't believe it's been that long, God is good and life will only get better from here!! glad to hear you had a wonderful weekend 'down memory lane'...here's to many more happy years together! xoxo

Tiffany Harper said...

Wow...5 years. I totally remember your wedding! I can't believe it has been 5 years already. Dan and I will be celebrating 6 in October. Time flies. I miss you. Okay..for reals..we are going to get together!