He had so much FUN!
15 Months! My goodness, oh how much FUN we are all having with this LIL GUY! Every month Luke's personality starts to emerge more and more.
* He loves to make us laugh....he teases all the time...and likes to FLIRT
*He signs MILK.....first thing in the morning he makes the MILK sign...TOO CUTE!
*When we say "let's pray" he holds our hands to bless the food or say prayers before bed.
*He LOVES Curious George books, he likes to point to George the monkey.
*I've heard him say ALL DONE a few times...in addition to his typical words."THAT" is still his favorite word.
*Not walking yet, but in the last week he now seems a little interested. He cruises around all the time, pushes his push toys, but still doesn't want to let go. My back can't wait for him to start walking as I have tweaked it 2 times in the past month! AAAAHHHH
*Not walking yet, but in the last week he now seems a little interested. He cruises around all the time, pushes his push toys, but still doesn't want to let go. My back can't wait for him to start walking as I have tweaked it 2 times in the past month! AAAAHHHH
*He still enjoys his time at MyGym 2x a week.
*He helps put his bath toys away when I say bath time is ALL DONE, I wish he would help by putting his other toys away. : )
*He helps put his bath toys away when I say bath time is ALL DONE, I wish he would help by putting his other toys away. : )
*Uncle AJ and Luke have and inside joke...AJ will tell Luke to "USE THE FORCE" (from Star Wars" and Luke will hold up his hand like he is "using the force." Those two are so cute together!
Life is just so much sweeter as Chris, my family and I watch Luke grow. What a blessing it is to be a parent! Life in the Rix household is as busy as ever, but we feel so very blessed to be doing life with our little Luke by our side!




0 comments:
Post a Comment