New Year's Eve was spent at our cousin's house in Arcadia, Chris and I met up there after his radio show at FOX. Some cousins were in town for the holiday's from Oregon. We stayed till about 9:30 and came home to put Lukey to bed. Chris and I had a nice cozy evening with apple cider & New Years Rockin Eve as we rang in 2010! We were talking about how much has happened this decade...graduating high school & college, getting married & having a baby! Chris and I are looking forward to the next 10 years together with our little man and future Rix babies!
New Years Day morning was spent with chocolate chip pancakes and the Rose Parade! Chris had to leave mid morning to host another radio show, as Luke and I stayed home to cheer on Coach Bowden and the Florida State seminoles! I think I watched football ALL DAY as we also watched the Rose Bowl and the Sugar Bowl! I think I'm ready for a break from football (not going to happen in this household...LOL)!
BLESSINGS TO ALL IN THE COMING YEAR!




0 comments:
Post a Comment