At storytime with Daddy
They had fun things to climb on too
Back home for Luke's favorite...Veggies!
ALL DONE!!! YAY!
Hey mom what else do you have to eat???Another month has flown by and our little man is 11 months old. 1st birthday party plans are in full swing and we can't wait for his big celebration! Luke is still cruising around, starting to stand on his own (with no hands holding on) and babbling up a storm. Next month I will start weaning him from "mommy's milk" :( and moving on to cows milk. I think Luke will be fine with the transition but it will definitely be hard for mommy! :) His favorite words are ones that start with D...he wakes up saying DADA, points to his doggies and says DO, and likes to say DA when he is dancing. Chris took Luke to storytime at our local library and Luke had so much FUN. Chris said he even clapped along when they were singing. I can't believe how fast babies grow into such little people with sweet little personalities. Luke continues to be super easy going and just a happy little boy. We can't wait to see what the next month has in store! :)





2 comments:
I can't believe he is nearly a year old! The time just flies with our babies. He is so darling.
What a big boy he is! What a fun age!!!
Post a Comment