skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Luke's first Halloween was an absolute BLAST! We started early on Friday when Luke wore his costume to the Bishop Amat football game. It was a great dress rehearsal and his costume helped keep him warm! I couldn't believe he even kept the skunk head piece on! He really seemed to like it. He is going to be so mad at me one day when I show these pictures to his future girlfriend! Ha! On Saturday we went to 2 parties! One at 12 for his cousin's 2nd birthday and one at 4 for his new cousins baby shower! Since Halloween fell on a Saturday, it was a GREAT time to get all the cousins together to go Trick or Treating. There were seriously 20 of Luke's cousins all dressed up, they were SO CUTE...and that wasn't even all of them! We had a lot of laughs and crazy times with everyone all together! Luke was such a trooper, and looked so cute in his lil stinker costume. Even though he was a lil stinker, he kind of looked like a lost boy from Peter Pan! Luke's cheeks made the costume. He was the cutest lil stinker I have ever seen!
4 comments:
How adorable! He is getting so big and handsome! I cant believe how many cousins he has! How awesome!
SO cute - possibly the cutest 'stinker' i've seen!!!! yes, the cheeks DID make the outfit!!! =)
Oh my gosh he looked adorable. So cute!!!!
Cutest stinker ever! :)
Post a Comment