CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 30, 2009

27

At Universal City Walk with my hubby

Today was the Big 2-7! I had a wonderfully blessed weekend as my family spoiled me with love and food as they always do on Thanksgiving weekend! Unfortunately I was battling a cold and almost didn't spend the day with Chris today. Last night I had a migrane and just didn't know if I felt up to going anywhere. Chris prayed for me and I woke up this morning feeling so much better, not 100% but well enough to enjoy this beautiful day. My mom was gracious enough to watch Luke for us as I joined Chris at FOX Sports Radio to watch him do his weekly show. I had a blast watching Chris in action as he does a great job talking about the latest in sports. He even gave me a b-day shout out! Fox Sports Radio is in Sherman Oaks so after the show we headed over to Universal City Walk where we had a late lunch at Tony Roma's and caught the latest sports movie "The Blindside." We even had my favorite treat at Coffee Bean as we walked back to our car. :) Since I'm still nursing, we don't get out as often as we would like, so today was extra special for us!

Thanks mom for bringing me into this world....I now have a new appreciation as to what it's like to feel life grow inside of you and give birth to one of God's miracles. Thank you & I Love You!

To my loving husband, thanks for making everyday together such a treat! I couldn't imagine doing life with anyone other than you! Thanks for also making me a mommy, I love being Luke's parent with you! You are such a GREAT husband and daddy, you are the BEST and I LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

the mangiafico family said...

happy birthday anita!!! :o)

Tiffany Harper said...

Oh my gosh I am a horrible friend. Happy Belated Birthday!!!! I am so glad you got to get out with your hubby. Fun!