CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

6 Months Old

Hanging with Uncle AJ at Grammi's house
Having mommy's homemade oatmeal for the first time
Okay mom enough kisses already
From daddy too???
Grammi and mommy decided to have an unbirthday party for me
I love my new Elmo toy from Grammi & Papa
Thanks Grammi you are the BEST!!!

2 comments:

the mangiafico family said...

SOOOO cute - how can you NOT kiss those cheeks!!! i'm waiting for easton & aven to say 'mom, stop kissing me'.... =)

poor luke, i'm sure his toy supply is low.... ;)

Tracy E. said...

Anita!! I have been following your blog since before your little man was born! He's is adorable!! I am going to miss you this year on the AXO advisory board! I'm glad you found my blog! And thanks for the congrats on my pregnancy. I'm not sure if you know about what happened before, but it's been a very tough year! We are thankful to be expecting again. Please e-mail me sometime if you get a chance! I miss you!!