It seems as if the weeks are going by faster and faster! You know what they say "time flies when you're having FUN!" Luke seems to be interacting with us more and more everyday! His smiles are getting bigger and he is cooing more and more! Some mornings I find him talking to his mobile and smiling at the football, baseball and soccer ball! I wonder if that is a sign for the future? :) The past 2 weeks have been full of family birthday parties, another baby shower, a trip back to my elementary school, a trip to my work, watching Luke's cousins softball game, visiting Chris's training camp, and many trips to grammi and papa's to watch Dancing with the Stars and American Idol! Chris's 28th birthday just passed on May 1st, so grammi and papa babysat while we had a date night. It is such a blessing to have my mom and dad live so close to us (literally 3 minutes away)!
Luke's new favorite thing is definitely having his hand, fist or knuckle in his mouth. His pediatrican says that is an early sign of teething! AAHHH
Luke was officially 3 months as of yesterday, so stay tuned for more pics!
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
baby abesol was my savor during teething!Glad to hear he is growing up strong!
Anita he has grown so much in the last four weeks since I saw him! How is it he is already 3 months old?!?! Time is just flying by and I am sure you are just trying to treasure every moment with him. He is absolutely adorable. I love all of his pictures :-)
Post a Comment