CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Luke's 6th & 7th Week Update!

I have always heard other mommy's say how time goes by so fast! I never fully comprehended what they meant until I became a mommy myself! I can't believe I now have an 8 week old. Luke is officially 8 weeks old today! I have pictures to share from his 6th and 7th week. Luke is now becoming quite alert! He is smiling, cooing, and sleeping 6-7 hours through the night! He is also becoming a very good napper, I can put him down awake and he basically puts himself to sleep. Our little guy also likes to cuddle, I like to call him my little cuddle bug! He is still breastfeeding like a CHAMP and takes a bottle with my pumped breastmilk when needed. Daddy loves to feed him whenever he gets the chance! Luke is a very easy going baby and has such a sweet little personality, everyday with him is such a BLESSING!

Luke spent most of his time in my belly surrounded by the Bishop Amat Pep Squad talking to him on a daily basis. Luke and I visited the girls at their cheer pictures and cheer banquet last week. I'm sure he will LOVE these pics when he gets older. :) There are also pictures of him with his Grammi, Papa, and Uncle AJ! We spend lots of time visiting Grammi and Papa!

1 comments:

the mangiafico family said...

glad to hear all is well your way!!! i can't wait to meet luke!!!! =)