CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 27, 2009

Luke's 2 Month Check Up












Luke had his 2 month check up today that included weight, height, and vaccinations. Our little man is weighing in at 12 lbs 12 oz and 24 inches long. I literally had to pick my jaw up off the floor. Chris and I can't believe how quickly our little guy is growing. It's great knowing that my breastmilk is really nourishing our son. This puts Luke in the 75th percentile for height and 60th percentile for weight. Football sign ups here we come!
After the fun stuff we had to get to the part I was dreading...VACINATIONS! To my suprise Luke only whimpered a bit and took it like a CHAMP! Chris and I were such proud parents! :) Luke's check up went great, we have a happy and healthy little boy who is growing by the day!



1 comments:

Kay and Rob Stahler said...

I cant believe he is 2 months old already! Thats great. Im so glad I found you on blogspot...so I can watch your little one grow up!
P.S. I am doing baby wise...Its awsome. Sadie only gets up once a night and she is a really happy baby!