Hello family and friends! I'm sorry it has been so long since I have posted last. Long days at school for me combined with football season for Chris has equaled a very busy Fall for both of us.
My pregnancy is progressing well, I can't believe we only have about 8 weeks left till we meet our little Luke. I'm feeling well and am definitely getting bigger by the week.
This 3D pic was taken earlier this week. You can see half of Luke's face. He looks like a shy one already. During the ultrasound we saw him blink his eyes, yawn, frown and play with his feet. Luke is currently in the breech position with his hands and feet by his face. We are praying that he will turn head down in the upcoming weeks so I can avoid a C-section if possible. My doctor says I have plenty of time and we will find out if he has rotated at our 36 week ultrasound. I will definitely keep you posted. Chris and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a blessed 2009!




1 comments:
I'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait to meet Luke!
Post a Comment