CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Discovery Cube with Trenton & Bryson

Luke with his BEST Bud Trenton.

(I LOVE this pic)
These two kept coming back to the ball that floated in the air


They really do love each other!


Mandy and I with our eldest boys!


Bobby trying out goalie pads


Mandy and I with our youngest boys. : )


My friend Amanda and I decided to venture out and take our boys to the Discovery Cube in Santa Ana. They were having a bug exhibit in honor of Halloween. Luke and Trent had a GREAT time together (as usual). We will look forward to going back very soon...next month will be a Star Wars exhibit, I think daddy will be coming along for that one! : ) Amanda's sister Jenny came along too...it was so nice to see her and have an extra set of hands with our 4 boys!

0 comments: