Luke on his way to the pumpkin patch with Grammi!Our little boy is growing up so fast! At 19 months Luke weighed 28 lbs (70th percentile) and was 33.5 in long (75th percentile). His little personality continues to emerge as he is very funny and loves to make people laugh. If you ask him to smile he does this big cheesy grin with a little under bite. It wasn't until we looked at some of my toddler pictures did we realize that I used to do the same thing with a little under bite smile...it is quite funny! He can identify hair, eyes, ears, nose, mouth, teeth, tongue, hands, feet, toes, knees, muscles and smile! He loves to play that game with us. Luke also loves to sing! He still goes to music class once a week, My Gym once a week and Grammi and Me once a week. His schedule is quite booked. Words are continuing to pop up here and there in combination with his sign language. : ) Chris and I still stare at him in amazement every night, so thankful that God blessed us with a beautiful and healthy son.
More pics to come soon! I was busy planning my 10 year reunion and now that that is behind me I will be able to update more frequently!




1 comments:
I love reading about al of Luke's new things! He is such a cutie and you two are such great parents!
Post a Comment