CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Friendly Luke

This video cracks us up! Chris takes Luke to My Gym on Monday night, and I take him on Saturday morning. This was last Monday night, and Luke decided he was going to give someone else a hug. I thought maybe he had mistaken this dad for Chris but when he went back to him, I could tell he was just being friendly. The best part is the guy looks like he doesn't know what to do with him...LOL (I'm so glad Chris got this on video for me). Luke LOVES other people (even strangers...UH OH), it really is hilarious. I took Luke to Free Play yesterday at My Gym and he did the same thing with another dad. The teachers and parents can't believe how friendly he is. I think Luke is going to be one outgoing little boy!

0 comments: