CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Luke's Birthday Party Pics

Luke's 1st Birthday Party was so much FUN! We had about 25 little ones and their parents attend his party at MY GYM. Even though the party was around nap time, Luke had a GREAT time! I think his favorite thing was throwing all the balls around. :) Luke's Auntie Loverly and cousin Taylor from NY even flew in for the big celebration! After the party at MY GYM some of our family went back to my Mom & Dad's for dinner and gift opening. I even tried my hand at a "healthier" birthday cake (made with pumpkin puree, greek yogurt, egg whites, and of course some chocolate)! By the looks of the cake at the end, I think he liked it!

We feel so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends to celebrate with! Thanks for sharing in Luke's special day!

This song is by Raffi (I used to listen to his songs as a little girl with my mom). Luke LOVES listening to all of Raffi's music, but this song is definitely a family favorite we sing to Luke all the time!

1 comments:

The Klovstad Family said...

You and your family look so happy! Luke is adorable! It seems like you love being a mommy and you look great too!