CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Santa Baby

Luke couldn't stop looking at Santa...it was hilarious!
We finally got him to turn long enough to get his picture taken with his cousin Elle

Today was Luke's first time visiting Santa...he even wore his Santa's lil' helper shirt! We met my brother & sister-n-law at the Santa Anita Mall to take Elle and Luke's picture with Santa. Elle wasn't so sure at first so we put Luke in Santa's lap, and he just stared and stared. He even tried to grab Santa's beard once, I think he was looking to see if he was a fake...LOL. Once Elle saw that cousin Luke was on Santa's lap she gave it a try and they both did GREAT!

If you look at the sidebar and our Christmas picture from 2008, there are little baby Christmas clothes hanging from the fireplace. I can't believe Luke fits into the clothes that were bought for him last year in anticipation for his arrival and 1st Christmas in 2009....people aren't kidding when they say time flies even faster once you have kids! :)

2 comments:

Tiffany Harper said...

I love Santa Pics. Luke looks so adorable. I love the curiosity in their faces. Beautiful photo. Merry Christmas!

Trisha said...

I LOVE the picture of Luke looking up at Santa! Too cute!