I can't believe it has been a month since I have posted last! We have had lots of FUN this past month and Luke just continues to grow and grow! Our little guy is officially CRAWLING! He has been working on it for the past couple of weeks, and I can now say he is covering ground. :) If we put a toy across the floor, he will definitely make his way over until he reaches it. I talk about growth and development all the time in my Child Development courses, it's amazing to watch Luke grow just like the babies I talk about in my text book. :)At the beginning of September, Luke's Auntie Loverly (Chris' sister) and cousin Taylor came to visit from NY. We had so much fun together, it was so sad when they had to leave. Luke's favorite day was when he went in a floatie at the pool with Daddy, Lolo and cousin Taylor. I don't know if I have ever seen him smile so much....he was so so HAPPY in the water.
With football season starting we couldn't resist in dressing up Luke in his official Florida State gear. My mom and I had too much fun taking pictures of him during half time. We almost forgot FSU lost to Miami during our photo shoot. :)
The next weekend we had Luke's baby dedication. We had a great day dedicating Luke to the Lord and were surrounded by family and close friends in prayer. Luke's godfather Uncle AJ stood with us when Luke was dedicated while Luke's godmother Auntie Loverly sent prayers from NY.
Luke and I also having fun listening to daddy on the radio every Saturday night. You can listen in on the Bruce Jacobs/Chris Rix show on FOX sports radio every Saturday from 5-9. This Saturday is an exception as he will be on from 9-1. You can listen online at




1 comments:
luke is such a big, handsome boy! luke, you have the best parents!!! your friends, aven & easton, send their hello's... =)
Post a Comment