The past 2 weeks Luke has had 4 firsts! 1) Taking a bath in the big boy tub (With assistance of course) 2) Starting solid food (rice cereal), 3) Going to the beach & 4) Going to his 1st concert in the park! Luke loved taking a bath in the big boy tub. Chris even joined him and Luke loved kicking his legs around. He was very content in the big boy tub now that he was free to splash around.
Starting rice cereal went GREAT! Luke was definitely ready and looked liked a little birdie every time he opened his mouth WIDE to take another bite. We couldn't get it in fast enough! I am looking forward to trying my hand at making homemade baby food in the coming weeks.
Our first trip to the beach with Luke was AWESOME! It was 100 degrees in Diamond Bar and only 80 degrees at the beach. The weather was PERFECT! Luke loved looking at the water and all the kids playing in the sand. He even took a nap in his portable bed...I was quite surprised! Luke already takes after Chris he LOVES the water and can sleep just about anywhere! :)
The park down the street has started their annual concerts in the park series and we went to our first one tonight. My mom packed up dinner to take to the concert and we sat in the park, listened to Jamaican music, had a great meal, and played with Luke. My parents used to take my brother's and I there when we were little. I had a lot of great memories going to the concerts in the parks, and now I get to bring my son....so FUN!
I still can't believe that Chris and I are parents sometimes, we literally have to pinch ourselves because we feel so BLESSED!!! It's been fun sharing this experience with so many loved ones!




2 comments:
The cutest oicture ever!!!
He is getting so big! Time sure does fly by!
Post a Comment